Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is not going the way I thought...

In the interest of staying connected, I am posting today... I started this web log with the thought that I would come here and share my thought and feelings on a regular basis. My feeling at the time is that I would just be open with whatever was going on at the time. 

What I have found is that I am reluctant to do so for a number of reasons. First I am not sure just what it is that I want to share. That reason in and of itself is in direct contrast to my initial intentions. Instead of just writing down the thoughts, feeling and perspectives, I have been trying to come up with something profund and thought provoking. As such that line of thinking has crippled my ability to find something to share. In a sense I have predetermined what others may find thought provoking.

Today I decided to take a new approach. Once a week I will pick a topic. The topic can be something that is going on in my life (I apologize now to those involved directly in my life if a post includes some familiar references) or something that is going on around me. On the chosen topic I will express my perspectives. Note that I said my perspective. If you are a reader and happen across anything that I write feel free to comment.

3 comments:

  1. Well Maybe If You Talked To A Therapist, As I Suggested... Things Might Go The Way You Thought!
    Until Then, You'll Keep Writing Gibberish..
    Because, That's Pretty Much The Way Your Thinking These Days....
    "Mind Boggling Decisions,Causing Head On, Collisions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny, first let m say my apologies for not responding to you question sooner. Second, let me thank you for posting your question.

    I started the blog to record things that cross my mind and have some significance to me and possibly others. Thinking that maybe some great dialogs may result from such sharing.

    Sharing of thoughts and perspectives is a great way to achieve understanding so I was giving it a shot. That is my intention today, as for tomorrow I can only say it is a road yet traveled.

    ReplyDelete